Your Frankly Sleeping mattress is covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your new mattress, we will replace or repair your Frankly Sleeping mattress if it has a defect covered under the warranty, with no deductible.
This warranty is non-transferable. It applies only to the original purchaser of the mattress, and you will be required to provide to Frankly Sleeping your original invoice and proof of purchase.
Conditions Precedent. In order for the warranty to be valid, the Frankly Sleeping mattress must be set up and used on a sufficient foundational support, including either a frame or a box spring. If the Frankly Sleeping mattress is used without a foundation, such as directly on the floor, then the warranty is voided. Further, you must retain your original invoice or proof of payment and provide the same to Frankly Sleeping in order for the Limited Warranty to be valid.
This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
- Breakdown or failure of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation greater than two (2) inches that is the result of a failure of either materials or workmanship ONLY if the mattress has been used with a proper foundation as described above.
- Breakdown in the memory foam that results in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is the result of a failure of either materials or workmanship ONLY if the mattress has been used with a proper foundation as described above.
- Breakdown in the materials or craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Frankly Sleeping may, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that the mattress cover is replaced, it may be replaced with a mattress cover that is different than the original cover.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Changes in the compression resistance of the memory foam which is normal unless such change results in the visible intention described above.
- Changes in comfort preferences or changes due to physical changes (health or weight) of the owner.
- Damage (burns, cuts, tears, stains, soiling, etc.) to either the materials of the mattress, the memory foam, or the cover. to the structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or base.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Frankly Sleeping will not charge the original owner to repair or replace the mattress if it is deemed defective during this Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility. No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original product.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER AS STATED ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO PURCHASER OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS HEREIN SOLD.
This Limited Warranty will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
You may return any Frankly Sleeping mattress to us for a full refund within sixty (60) days of the original purchase. The original manufacturer’s tag must be attached. We are not able to accept for return any mattress that has been ripped, torn, stained, or otherwise damaged by customer’s use. Some states (for example, California, Connecticut, and Rhode Island) charge a “mattress recycling fee.” This is a fee charged by the respective state government when a mattress is purchased, and we cannot refund that fee unless the return is processed within ninety (90) days of the date of sale.